After 20 years of human capital consulting in the corporate world, Stingo launched his own consultancy in 2012 helping organizations in leadership development, management training projects and cultural change journey. Stingo has significant experience in facilitation, learning and employee engagement with a unique blend of passion with professionalism in driving success for the organization and the various teams therein.
While most of Stingo’s corporate experience has been with the hospitality industry and financial institutions, his clients also include pharmaceutical, catering, retail, manufacturing, cosmetics, publishing, FMCG companies and other professional associations.
During his tenure with the AIA Group, Stingo was Vice President, Head of Group Learning and Head of Group Culture and Synergy with responsibility for developing and delivering change, earning & engagement programs for 15 markets across the Asia-Pacific region. Stingo also has substantial experience in organizing international conferences and workshops in US, Latin America, Europe and Middle East gained from his global role in Learning and Organizational Development in AIG. Prior to that, Stingo was Head of Human Resources and worked in the hospitality industry for about 10 years.
Stingo is a specialist in designing and facilitating various people skills programs, including leadership, emotional health levels, personality profiling, communications, executive coaching , change management and team building. He is a certified trainer in MBTI, DISC, Social Style, Hogan, Enneagram as well as many other world-class programs such as the Neuro Linguistic Programming, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and Corporate Coaching.
Stingo was frequently invited to speak at seminars, workshops and conferences. He is also an organizing member for 2015 IHRM Annual Conference and a panel judge for the Training and Development Excellence Award of Hong Kong Management Association from 2010 to 2012. He was Vice President for the International Enneagram Association China Chapter in 2010-11. He is also a Global Leadership Fellow of the Global Leadership Foundation – an organization committing to raising emotional health levels for leaders across the world.
Stingo is also passionate in translating his expertise to serve younger generations in local community and involved in many volunteering projects in developing future leaders for teenagers in Hong Kong. Stingo is a certified Parent Coach and combines his knowledge of Enneagram and Playback Theatre into his parenting work.
Stingo holds an MBA from the University of Western Sydney. He is fluent in English Cantonese and able to conduct Mandarin workshops.
Professional Training-related Qualifications
Certified Trainers / Certificate for :
- MBTI (Step I & II by Asianic Psychologists Press, HK)
- Hogan (by Optimal Consulting Group, Singapore)
- DISC (by Thomas International, Malaysia)
- Social Style (by Wilson Learning, HK)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (by Right Management Consultants, HK)
- Corporate Coaching (by Corporate Coach U, Australia)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (Trainer Training Course by NLP Comprehensive Ltd., USA)
- Enneagram (Part 1, II, III and Physic Structure by Enneagram Institute, USA)
- Enneagram Hornevian Group, Harmonics Group and Instincts Workshop by Enneagram Institute, USA)
- Enneagram Train-The-Trainer (The Enneagram in Business, USA)
- Enneagram Coaching (Magnet International, HK)
- Measuring and Evaluating Learning (by ASTD, USA)
- A Complaint is s Gift (by Janelle Barlow, TMI, USA)
- Management in Disney Style (by Disneyland University, Florida, USA)
- Parent as a Coach Certification Program (Academy for Family Coach Training, USA)
- Non Violent Communication (by Certified Trainer from NVC Center, USA)
- Vertical Development Series – Subject Object Awareness I & II, Multiple Integral Perspective, Value in Action (by Birdview, HK & USA)
Stingo had privileges working with clients including :
AIA, Aberdeen Marina Club, Aegon, AS Watson, Aviva, Carlsberg, Construction Industry Council, Face It, FT Life, FWD, Gap , Generali, HK Aero Engine Services Limited, Hong Kong Hotels Association, Hong Kong Management Association, HSBC, InterContinental Grand Stanford, Mattel, Maxims, Met Life, Nang Fung Development, NARS Cosmetics, Pfizer, PICC, Roche, Sandoz, South China Morning Post, Starbucks, Sunlife, The HK & Shanghai Hotels Limited, Towngas and Zurich
(In China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)